- Basic and Advanced Airway modules
- Foreign Body Airway Obstruction in victims of all ages and Respiratory emergencies • Medications in ACLS
- Coronary Artery Disease.
- Signs, Symptoms and management of Tachycardia & Bradycardia
- Electrical Cardioversion and Pacing
- Practice and assessment scenarios.
- Demonstration of current pre-hospital care.
- To provide information about Coronary Syndromes , heart and lung function, risk factors, signs and symptoms for action, prudent life choices, the chain of survival, and the warning signs and risk factors for stroke.
- To instruct participants in the role of Team Leader during a Code.
Course Aimed at (but not limited to):
- Healthcare Support Workers.
- Cardiac Technicians & Cardiac Rehabilitation staff
- General Practitioners
- Junior Doctors
- Clinical Nurse Managers
- Paramedic and Ambulance Personnel