- To provide administrative support, including typing, record keeping, filing, input and maintenance of data information etc. as required.
- To perform reception duties during the opening hours of the service.
- To prepare and assist in the collection of data for the monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- To support the sales activities of the range of products and services offered by the company.
- To order and/or purchase the necessary supplies required for the efficient running of the service.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Good general level of education
- Admin/office work/IT/document production.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
Essential Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Ability to provide comprehensive secretarial and administrative support.
- Knowledge of and skills in maintaining records/files.
- Excellent numeracy skills.
- Knowledge and skills in maintaining a database.
- Ability to and experience of, working as a member of a team.
- Dealing directly with customer matters.
- Arranging events, meetings and courses.
- Good communication skills, both face to face and telephone.
- Ability to work on own initiative and prioritise own work to meet agreed objectives.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
Desirable Skills (Not Essential)
- Knowledge of the range of medical courses offered by the company
- Previous experience with PHECC CPG organisation.
- First aid instructor or similar.